About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Peter Pan Lost!


This is Conner....my corny little boy. I love his sincere little heart and his absent mind to life's little details. He put Calvin's t-shirt on the other night when my sister-in-law was babysitting and was trying to assure her that it was his t-shirt and he had just grown really fast. If it is in his drawer, it must be his.


I have always called Conner my Peter Pan as he is 7 and 1/2 and hadn't lost his top baby teeth. I told him it was a sign that he was always to be my little boy. But alas, they finally came out, and I realize that this is one small steps toward manhood for him. His face will forever be changed and this makes me a little sad.

But what a privilege to watch him grow and change . What a blessing to see how Conner has changed me. What a joy to be a part of this little man's life! I am praying Proverbs 1 for him today...that his will seek wisdom and that as he gains he new adult teeth, he will learn to fear the Lord and learn to love His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment