About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The home school adventure!

We are venturing out into the world of home schooling once again. Cameron is returning to "traditional" school, but the others will take this journey with me.

And so I am trying to come up with some fun "Reasons to be Home Schooled"


1. You can learn your math while wearing a life jacket



2. You never ever get away from your siblings...(oh wait we are talking about positive reasons!)



3. You can learn about "fungi" AND try and find some on your breakfast toast all at the same time!


And
there will be more reasons to come....
hopefully....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the life jacket came in handy. Cal and Josh played so nice this morning and were really helpful with the 2 extra kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would sleep in that life jacket if I let him!

    ReplyDelete