About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A not-so-good effort

A family has very graciously let us "play" in their garden this summer and now we are reaping many of the spoils of the labor.

So....We have been trying lots of new (and old) ways to use up the zucchini that we have been blessed with.



I tried a recipe for zucchini fritters and then decided to add my own pizzazz to the mix to pump up the flavor.



Nothing is better in any dish than a little crisp bacon!



And who better to help me than this darling little chef??



And the result??



Greasy, soggy, fairly tasteless and probably not very good for us at all.

BUT
it was fun trying to make it look like a really good cooking blog...a
Pioneer Woman (check out this blog for some REAL recipes!) I definitely am not!!



No comments:

Post a Comment