About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Special Daughter

There is just something special about my only daughter....

Certainly not that I love her any more than my boys - in many respects, I think she is the way she is because her siblings are boys. I was downloading these pictures and just couldn't help but write a few words about her.



As I was looking at these pictures of her with our friends from Indiana this past weekend, I was smiling at the fact that she is such a good friend to other girls.


And at the same time, so has no problem playing with the boys.


But this really is the clincher - She LOVES to fish! Now that does a mama proud - at least this mama!! Actually there is very little that she is afraid to do. The Lord has blessed her with a very confident spirit and I pray she is able to use this character quality for good...for His glory.


How blessed I am to have you, Cosette. You are a treasure - what a privilege and joy to be able to watch you grow in stature and in the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment