About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Picture perfect!


I just had to post this drawing that Cosette drew as she just perfectly captured the expressions that I see on these two on almost a daily basis.

Conner has taken seriously the responsibility of being the family annoyance. He finds great pleasure in doing just the thing that irritates his siblings the most. AND Cosette has perfected the "no tolerance" response.

As a mom, this just drives me crazy and my patience grows very thin. We talk about how it really is a sin to find pleasure in irritating others and not give grace, etc....I really do think it is a serious issue as it shows a real selfishness of the heart.

But I did have to just laugh at this picture...I actually laughed and laughed and laughed and will keep this picture forever.

1 comment: