About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peoria Civic Youth Chorus Concert



For those of you who are in the area and have nothing else to do on a Friday night, the Peoria Area Civic Youth Chorus will be having their spring concert at the First United Methodist Church this Friday at 7:00 p.m.

The chorus does a wonderful variety of music genres and it is obvious that most of those children LOVE to sing. The theme of the night is "It's Raining".

Tickets are $6 at the door (I think students are $4). Cameron and Cosette would love to see you there and me??....well I just told them I would do what can to promote the event.

At the fall concert we went out for milkshakes afterwards, so I am sure we can carry on that tradition and you are more than welcome to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment