About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gram's Birthday



Last weekend, we had the privilege of helping Jeff's mom celebrate her 60th birthday. I am assuming it is okay to tell her age since she threw the party.

The kids had a ball eating lots of good food, listening to some ol' time live music and dancing with their cousins, uncles and grandparents.




I was impressed with how many of Mary's old high school friends were there. They have kept in touch over the years and continue to just have a ball together laughing and sharing memories.

Watching mom and dad "whoop it up" seemed a little strange to me....like I shouldn't be there. I almost felt as if I was invading. I enjoyed seeing them have so much fun though and I can't help but chuckle thinking of what will be going through MY kids' heads when I throw myself a 60th birthday party.


Happy birthday, mom and thanks for sharing it with us! We all love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment