About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Doing the Leman Limbo!


We had a terrific time this weekend with all of the Leman Clan. Chris and Dana and the girls came down from MN, while Jeff and Jen, Brad and Erika and Mom and dad came up from Central IL for a grand meeting at the Dells.

Cousins had a wet reunion splashing at the wave pool, and scaring themselves on the big water slides. We adults squeezed ourselves into our suits and tried to avoid getting splashed...but alas, we did end up having to go down some of those crazy slides with the kids. I found that I do not handle those adrenaline pumping rides like I used to. I cannot scream as high (although it is just as loud) and I now feel like I am going to throw up at the end of it. THEN I have to listen to my children announcing, "you should have heard mom scream...you should have seen how scared she looked....blah, blah, blah....

The first night Jeff and I threw a Mexican fiesta party. We had a ball listening to Mariachi music and eating cuisine that Jeff grilled up the night before. But the best part had to have been watching the Lemans do the Limbo!

Can you guess who the winner was? If you know any of the Lemans, take a guess and I will tell you in my next post.











3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your Mexican fiesta! The food sounds great, and it looks like the limbo was a big hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say - janet must have been the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a blast. love the idea

    ReplyDelete