About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Happenings


Jeff was gone for much of the week last week so I was single mom. It all went well and the kids and I had a wonderful time together. We were able to get out on the weekend and go hiking and we spent time with great friends. But it was tiring and I was very ready for Jeff to be home.

So last night I told Jeff he was in charge of the kids and I ran to the mall to do some shopping for family pictures. Which, by the way, I absolutely hate shopping for very specific items. You usually cannot get any good deals that way and you can never find just the color or size or style that you are looking for without visiting every single store in the mall. I visited every store and went back to some several times and still did not find everything that I needed.

I got home and Jeff told me everything went fine. Fine. Specifically I asked how things went..."fine." How were the kids? "Fine."

So this morning Cal gets up and runs to tell me good morning. One eye is swollen half shut...






I asked Jeff what happened and he said, "Oh yeah. Calvin fell down the stairs and a little later he fell and hit his head on the corner of the fire place."

We supposed to have family pictures in three days. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to turn purple in about 18 hours....Hmmm....

At least I got an evening out.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA...typical dad time. toooo funny
    ps...I don't like shopping either. Wanna NOT go together?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. over feeding your fish again. :D

    ReplyDelete