About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Little Stud Muffin...


I kept trying to get a good picture of Calvin at my mother-in-law's birthday party (will further describe her party in another entry to come) and he thought it would be much more fun to see how many different faces he could make. Despite all my efforts and stifled chuckles, I never did get a good picture of him. I am so glad he did not behave this way for Tami when she took his professional pictures a couple of weeks ago...







Then after dinner tonight Jeff told Calvin to show me how he could do inverted push-ups. He hopped out of his little booster chair, got Cameron out of his seat and proceeded to show me this!





Needles to say, I was very impressed with my little stud muffin!

2 comments: