About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update on mom

For those of you who have been asking about my mom, She is in the hospital again. She has been getting weaker and unable to eat well. She has lost over 20 pounds since in about a month. Yesterday she became short of breath and called me unable to talk to me in complete sentences without grabbing breaths.

She went to the ER and is now admitted for further tests on her heart and lungs. They are suspecting heart failure, but are unsure at this point.

My mom is tired and discouraged. Please pray the Lord will make it clear to her that she is still here for such a time as this. He has not chosen to take her yet, so she still has a purpose for being here. She is discouraged because she thinks there is no point in her being here because she cannot do anything. It is all that she can do to even get out of bed in the morning. Please pray for joy in the midst of sorrow and pain for her. Please pray that I will know how to bless her....

Thank you for your prayers....mom also thanks you :)


1 comment: