About Me

My photo
Striving to live in the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ for such a time as this...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mom

Mom is home again...the tests that they were planning on doing were cancelled as they felt her aortic valve was not working well enough to even do the tests. So she is home resting...Part of the problem was that she had taking her Lasix (water pill) that kept extra fluid from becoming too much load on her heart. I did not know this. So...perhaps she will be feeling better soon.

I had a chance to talk to her Sunday and had an encouraging time in the Lord with her. We talked of heaven, how the Lord is still using her here and now, the kids, memories....it was a good time.

Thanks for your prayers - I continue to thank the Lord for this time with mom and dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment